Objectives : Marine Biology Case Study
be able to understand what the
case study program is actually doing
concept of interacting classes
be able to modify
existing methods in MBCS
add features by creating new
methods for different classes within MBCS
- be able to analyze effectiveness of different data structure to hold fish
analyze tradeoffs in bounded ocean vs. unbounded ocean
be able to analyze which class
should be modified to add a new feature to MBCS
- Read source code written by someone else.
- Work with a program of significant length.
- Become familiar with good coding, design, and documentation practice.
- Learn about testing in a non-trivial context.
- Think through design and implementation tradeoffs.
- Experience an approximation of the master/apprentice relationship.